Reservations and Deposits
- We do require a deposit to hold your reservation. The amount will depend on the apartment being booked.
- Payment for the 25% reservation deposit should be made – you can send it via bank transfer. We will email you the bank accout. The rest of the payment has to be done upon arrival in cash only.
- Please note that the booking will not be confirmed until Apartment24 has received the pre-payment amount and you have received a confirmation email from us.
- Depending upon the apartment offered to the client a cash damage deposit of 100€ will be requested upon arrival and will be refunded in full after inspection of the undamaged apartment by the owner. Please check the deposit amount for the apartment you are booking in your contract.
- Once Apartment24 has confirmed the availability of one of its apartments, the client will have to pay a 25 percent of the total price of the stay via bank transfer.
- The rest of the price for the stay in the apartment shall be paid by the client in CASH upon arrival (please remember: NO CASH, NO CHECK IN!).
- Exceptionally, this payment can be made by means of a bank transfer provided always that (i) the corresponding NET amount (wire cost are on your side) is received in our bank account one week before your arrival (ii) we have confirmed to you in writing that we have received such amount.
- If the client cancels a fully paid reservation, there is a cancellation charge that will depend on the number of days before the beginning of the rental period. Please note that the 25% reservation deposit is non-refundable:
- More than 90 days before: 20% of the total amount.
- 60-89 days before: 30% of the total amount.
- 30-59 days before: 50% of the total amount.
- Less than 30 days before: 100% of the total amount.
- If for any reason beyond their control, including force majored.
- In the event that the client changes the dates, it will be understood as a new stay and it shall be subject to the cancellation conditions.
- It is strongly recommended that clients purchase trip cancellation insurance. Any cancellation, including force majored, will be subject to our clear and simple cancellation policy stated herein.
- Apartment24 should be unable to provide to the client the property he has booked, they reserve the right to transfer him to a property of similar characteristics.
- If no agreement can be reached both contractual parties are authorised to cancel the contract. In this case Apartment24 will refund to the client all monies paid (except the part corresponding to the days that the apartment was used, if this were the case). Apartment24 will not be liable for further claims by the client.
The day of your arrival, the apartment will be available from 15:00 pm. If, for any reason, your arrival is earlier, please let us know in advance so we might try to accommodate you before. Please note that for arrivals later than 21:00 pm there is an extra-charge of 30€.
The apartment shall be cleaned prior to the arrival of each client. When leaving, the client is obliged to leave the apartment in a reasonable condition.
Number and identity of the guests
The client will inform Apartment24 of the number of guests included within the booking. Unless otherwise agreed by Apartment24, only the number of persons indicated by the client when booking shall be authorised to use the apartment. The number of persons who may use the apartment may not exceed the number of persons allocated for each apartment, except for children under two years of age. Pets are only allowed where permission has specifically been granted. In the event of any infringement of the aforementioned obligations, Friendly Rentals at its sole discretion will be entitled to request the client to leave the apartment, and the client shall have no right to claim any type of compensation.
The client signing the check in form will be liable for the correct and decent behaviour of all the persons accompanying him/her. Should that person, or any of the persons accompanying him/her not behave in a suitable and responsible way, Apartment24 shall be entitled to request the client and the persons accompanying him/her to leave the apartment without the right for the latter to claim any type of compensation.
Please observe that Apartment24′ Terms and Conditions with regard to disturbances, loud music and parties are very clear: ALL ARE STRICTLY FORBIDDEN. Guests staying in a Apartment24 apartment should know that if parties or loud music are heard, or neighbors complain and/or police are called, it can result in immediate eviction regardless of the time of day or night. This will also result in loss of prepaid rent and refundable damage deposit. Also note that by booking with Apartment24 you have already accepted our terms and conditions and will therefore be expected to abide by these rules. You will also be expected to sign these rules upon check-in on your arrival day.
QUIET TIME IS EVERY DAY FROM 22.00 PM to 10.00 AM
We appreciate your collaboration in this matter and hope you understand that these rules are necessary as these apartments are all situated in residential buildings and the nightly rest of other inhabitants must be respected.
Apartment24 nor the owner of the apartment shall be liable for any direct or indirect damages that may arise as a consequence of the use by the client of the apartment, including without limitation, damages, insurance, losses because of fires, robbery or criminal behaviour.
In case of any infringement of the aforementioned obligations, Apartment24 at its sole discretion will be entitled to request the client to leave the apartment, and the client shall have no right to claim any type of compensation.
All apartment descriptions and information is supplied by the apartments featured. Whilst Apartment24 do their utmost to maintain accuracy and to check details wherever possible, Apartment24 cannot be held liable for any errors or omissions that may arise.
Apartment24 also reserve the right to change information published on the site at any time including rates, descriptions and photographs. Apartment24 makes no warranty or representation about the fitness or suitability of any product or service advertised on its web site.
Apartment24 reserves the right to update any of its terms and conditions at any time, as may be required and as may be in line with the company’s business. The onus is placed on all parties, using the site, to undertake adequate measures to ensure that they visit any such terms and conditions on a regular basis. By agreeing to use this site, it is implied that any such changes are accepted by any such third party and, that any such third party undertakes to comply with any such changes.
These terms do not affect consumer statutory rights.
APARTMENT24 HOUSE RULES – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
As a client, you are expected to respect the house rules that pertain to the apartment and the community it belongs to. The apartment may not be used as a party space but that of an accommodation for sleeping, eating, relaxing, etc. Please look at the house rules thoroughly in order to avoid any problems. Our main objective is for the client to have a good experience in Vienna.
- Please don’t smoke in the apartment. Smoke on the terrace if there is one or outside and please do not throw cigarette butts down into the street or gardens.
- Please respect our neighbours – normal working people who need to get up early and go to work every day so please respect the noise levels in the stairwells as well as in the apartments. Parties are not allowed.
- Quiet hours:
Monday – Friday 22.00 to 9.00
Saturday – Sunday 24.00 to 10.00
- Please turn off the lights if you leave the apartment; we try to keep prices low and would like to conserve energy.
- Tourist tip: please lock the doors securely behind you and only take what you need with you for the day as there are professional pick pockets in most tourist areas.
- Please do not leave the garbage in the apartment when you check out.
- Please note that the check out time is at 11:00 as we need to clean the apartment from 11:00 to 15:00 prior to the next check-in (15.00 is the normal check in time). Let us know in advance if you need a later check out time.